Saturday 3 December 2011

Dating Secret for Men To Attract Women


I am going to let you in on a little secret that not to many men want to talk about when it comes to your problems attracting and being with beautiful high quality women.

It is your own fault and it's all in your mind.

If you're a man who either doesn't know how to get beautiful women, keep beautiful women, or be happy with the beautiful woman in your life. Then you need to work on your inner game right now.

Fixing your inner-game isn't going to happen overnight, imagine your brain is an information Highway and right now for whatever reason the life you have had led you to the Belief "I am NOT Worthy".

It had become a part of your life and unconsciously you began to build and had let others build more and more "Highways" leading to "I am NOT worthy."

What if after reading this you are beginning to realize that you need to create a highway towards the cities of "I am WORTHY" and "I am MORE than I Know I AM."

However, just like Rome was not built in a day, neither will your own Highway to the "Great Cities."

Yet even though you realize that to build your highways to these great cities will take time I want you to imagine right now what it will be like when you find yourself on the highway and have begun to enter the City of "I am WORTHY" roll down your window and feel the breeze upon your face is it cool or warm?

Take a deep breath and allow the aroma of "I am WORTHY" to encompass your entire body and see just exactly what it is as you hear "I am WORTHY" say welcome and enjoy.

Now use this as motivation and if you need help building your highway to the "Great Cities" know that's what I am here for.


No comments: